IdiVentures is one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile app trading platform. The company is in Hertzliya.
We’re looking for a Product Economy Manager to join our growing team. You will oversee the overall tuning, balancing, pricing, and monitoring of the trading economy working closely with the Monetization and Product teams. You will create fun and engaging trading experiences while maximizing trader retention and revenues.
- Design the user experience from an economy point of view trying to predict the traders’ behavior according to the data we already have.
- Build simulations and predictive models to proactively forecast the results of changes to the content
- Tune content performance by devising A/B tests and analyzing their effectiveness
- Identify areas where sinks/ sources should be tightened or loosened to maximize engagement, retention and revenue
- Work with product teams on balancing new features
- Monitor for exploits/bugs in the economy
- Present design ideas for new features/systems which address existing deficiencies in the trading platform
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or a similar quantitative field
- Previous Experience with data analysis
- Advanced analytical skills, ability to spot patterns and trends
- A strong interest in games
- Excellent Excel skills
- Previous experience with marketing and/or monetization in the games industry – an advantage!
- Previous experience with SQL- Huge Advantage!