Social media manager to lead our social media strategy in order to boost visibility and customers engagement
As a social media manager, you’ll manage our online presence by developing a strategy, producing good content, analyzing usage data, facilitating customer service and managing projects and campaigns.
As a social media manager, you’ll need to:
- develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite, etc.
- create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms
- develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote your organization and brand
- form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- undertake audience research
- manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- analyze competitor activity
- recommend improvements to increase performance
- set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- manage a budget for social media activities
- educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company (in-house roles)
- encourage collaboration across teams and departments
To manage all the above, we expect you to be:
- A social person 🙂
- With at least 3 years of experience in managing social activities
- At least 1 year experience in managing brands social activities
- Proven experience in creating content for social activities, building and managing communities.
- Perfect English.