What’s the job?
Your job is to create a strategy for on-brand social media content that gets our target audiences to stop scrolling through their feeds and pay attention. You’ll be responsible for planning, creating, analyzing, and optimizing social media content across all social channels.
If you love spending your waking hours creating killer social media campaigns and digging into the data behind the results, then this could be the job for you.
To apply, send us a social media post or campaign you produced that makes you proud, as well one you didn’t produce, but wish you did.
- Plan, execute, and optimize a global social media strategy channels across platforms, including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tiktok and YouTube
- Create engaging text, image, and video content, working closely with in-house teams
- Manage the social media calendar for all channels on a daily basis
- Analyze social media engagement metrics on a weekly basis and optimize the strategy accordingly
- Test new strategies and new content to improve performance regularly
- Monitor and respond to direct messages and comments on a daily basis
- Work closely with the in-house design studio to make your social media content come to life
- Collaborate with other marketing leaders to produce content that drives a specific goal – from conversions to brand awareness
- Work closely with the demand generation team to drive paid traffic and convert leads
- Stay up to date on current social media trends and best practices
- Submit a social media sample – MUST
- Native level English speaker – absolute MUST
- 2+ years experience as a social media or community manager (fintech a plus)
- Social media expert with a strategic understanding of the space
- The ability to optimize campaigns based on results
- Excellent writer and storyteller with a love for creating great content
- Great research, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to generate content fast
Please send your CV to: [email protected]